‘that black & white cat’ is no ordinary wedding planner and event co-ordinator. Our award winning team are passionate about delivering unique weddings and events across the UK. We are distinctive, creative and qwirky – all combined with a friendly approach that works to your budget.
Based in the East Midlands and run by Linzi & Seb, we provide a flexible approach to adapt to the demands of today’s modern couple.
- We don’t believe in set packages – we work around you and what you need.
- We have a vivid creative streak – we will create a unique, bespoke event that reflects you and isn’t the same as other weddings or parties you and your family have been to this year.
- We are independent – we are not tied to any suppliers so we always find you the very best suppliers at the best price.
- We are as happy working with DIY weddings as we are with a stately hall. Imagination is our middle name!
- We will save you time and take the load of your shoulders.
- We make sure everything does to plan right down to the very last detail.
So, if you’ve just got engaged and are beginning to plan your wedding, or you’re wanting to arrange a celebration, why not get in touch for your free consultation.
We cover all the East Midlands including Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough. We’ll also travel further afield.
Whether large or small we can cater for weddings, parties (anything from birthdays to anniversaries with cocktails in between!), corporate events, baby showers, arrange chilled or action packed weekends away – even stag and hen dos! So, check out our wedding and events pages as a guide but do take advantage of our free consultation service so we can understand your requirements and build the right package for you.
We will be at the Vintage Wedding Fair at the Belmont Hotel on the 15th January 2017 so why not come and see us!
We are proud to have been recognised as the best Wedding Planner in the East Midlands region by the English Wedding Awards for 2016. We’ve also recently been nominated in the 2017 Wedding Awards. If you like what we do you can vote for us by clicking on the link here.
We are proud to be an associate member with the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) (www.ukawp.com). We use their standard terms and conditions for all our events so you can be reassured that you are receiving the industry standard. We also don’t accept commission and will give all supplier discounts negotiated throughout the course of your wedding straight back to you. We have public liability insurance up to £2 million.
Feature photo courtesy of Thomas Thomas Photography (www.thomasthomasphotography.co.uk) from our Vintage meets Alice in Wonderland shoot as featured in our portfolio.
Copyright 2016 © that black and white cat limited