It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of Lizzy and Emma’s wedding day on Bonfire Night last year. The day started with a service at Nottingham Council House on Market Square together with family and friends.
We provided our ‘On the day co-ordination service’ as well as an adapted ‘Get Started’ meeting to provide further assistance mid-way through their wedding planning.
As part of this meeting we recommended Betty (the White Wedding Taxi) for their wedding day transport. If you are a follower on social media you will know that we have a soft spot for Betty, the white London taxi, as she shares her name with one of our cats!
The wedding reception was at Burton Joyce Village Hall (a dry hire venue). The multi-coloured bunting looked fabulous stretched across the main reception room and was filled with personal touches including slippers for tired feet and crystals. A last minute addition, to the venue decoration was the light up ‘EBG’ letters which looked amazing on the stage.
A walk down by the river at Burton Joyce created the perfect photo opportunity before the wedding breakfast commenced.
There were lots of things for the guests to do including a candy floss station, sweetie car and personalised cocktails, as well as the wedding cake (we loved the lady’s decolletage cupcakes complete with necklaces!).
And, of course, as a bonfire night wedding, there had to be sparklers.
The team involved in this fantastic day were
- Wedding Coordinator : That black and white cat – weddings and events
- Photography by Natalie J Weddings – Wedding Photography
- Viedography by Isabelle Productions
- Transport provided by White Taxi Weddings with the awesome Betty
- Catering by The Dancing Hogs and Love Sweet Love
- Drinks by Drinks-now.co.uk
- Music by Matt James – UK Wedding Singer & Guitarist
- Cake: The Brilliant Bakers (and Hannah Southern)
- Bunting: Lizzy’s mum
All photo courtesy of Natalie J Weddings – Wedding Photography.
Copyright 2017 © that black and white cat limited