All the inspiration you need for a Game of Thrones wedding
What do you need when you plan a Game of Thrones wedding (or a Dragon themed wedding)?
Well you need a 3 metre long dragon called Smooge of course! And a bunch of equally awesome suppliers who could turn our vision into a reality! See our look book below for how to re-create this stylish, on-trend theme with modern touches.
Your Game of Thrones wedding Look Book
Meet Smooge, our real 3 metre long dragon, who was really the star of the show.
Dragon themed tablescape
Our dragon themed wedding menu matched the vintage glassware, gold charger plates and gold cutlery perfectly.
We were spoiled at our venue, Makeney Hall, as it has its own grotto. We filled it with gold candleabras and mirrors together with red, orange and yellow candles representing the dragons fire.
On trend bridal wear
Our model Saff wore an on trend separates with gold sequinned top. It came with a matching cape finished with dragon brooch. Jake wears suit from Asos. All finished off with ghost chairs and a candleabra in the background. The draping accentuated the cape perfectly.
Need some more Inspiration
Contact me to pull together a personalised wedding design package just for you. From the smallest touch to a fully themed wedding I can be there to bring your vision to reality. Check my diary by clicking here.
The Team involved were
- Design and Co-ordination – Linzi & Seb at ‘that black & white cat’ wedding planning, design and prop hire
- Venue – Makeney Hall
- Photographer – Andy Douglas photography
- Dragon – Smooge borrowed from the Derby LIVE team
- Millinery – Amy at Doll’s Mad Hattery – Vintage Millinery
- Styling and props – Charlotte at Dylandco
- Models – Saffron and Jake
- On the day assistant – Naomi at Monai weddings
- Make up – Beth at Donovan Goode Hair and Beauty
- Hair by Lauren at Plaits And Pin Curls – Wedding Hair Specialist
- Stationery by Nikki & Tom at Tickled Pink Wedding Stationery
- Celebrant – Ali at Cariad Personal Ceremonies
- Videography – James and Adam – Elevated UAV Photography
- Styling – Fi at Vintage Fare – Chair Covers & Decor
- Ghost Chairs from Premier UK Events Ltd
- Shoes from Julia at Frances Day Bridal